CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Love is like a gun©


Love is like a gun©

The love that I have 4 this game is potent- heavily feeling devotion
Feeling emotion thats leaving me open Im hoping and loking over all this commotion
Spitting ferocious, grinding, ripping and quickly approaching
Im here to lock it, cock it, pop it, my words are like bullets there constantly smoking
This game is a gun u know I posess it, keep it from harm, show it affection
Watch how u stepping, watch who u threaten cause lyrically I am a weapon
Maybe a forty five- So come and take me on
I attack on a track, u better get back, cause I dont keep safety on
I - bring havoc on wax, I hit like a mack, Im spitting the facts
U niggas is wack- a murderous rap- so- verbally u know Im killing u cats
As a matter of fact I dont get mad- I never have 2 argue or fight with her
All I need is a pen and a pad- She feels glad when a Fatal MC can just write 2 her
Its kind of hard 2 describe the lust and the love that I feel 4 rap
The only girl in my life and I payed the price so I know that she has my back
Its a Fatal affair dont take her for granted if shes the one
I guarantee it could be deadly- cause this love is like a gun

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats sum tite ass lyrics! let me kno when the album drops! =)

Anonymous said...

..and the blog site is tite too!

Anonymous said...

titework!

Anonymous said...

metaphorically u came correct.
lyrics are crazy.
real talk.

Cruz said...

LET IT BE KNOWN, SHITS IS COPYWRITTEN! NO BITING!!

Anonymous said...

tite as fukk!

FATAL CHICO said...

Muchlove 2 the positive comments, much more 2 come, dats just da tip of da iceberg.

Anonymous said...

YO, THAT SHIT IS MOTHERFUKKIN RAW!
KEEP DOIN YOUR THING!

Anonymous said...

Oh shit..no biting!

Anonymous said...

Definite Hit. Sasha never told me whether u have a station or a CD or anything? Yes?

Anonymous said...

Wow, metaphorically mesmerizing =]]
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Ur gonna make it. Trust me.

FATAL CHICO said...

Thanks 4 the comments folks. I dont like the cars and hoes movement. I appreciate the love.

Anonymous said...

okay, now I feel stupid, copyrighted and all, this must be your fan page. Well, great lyrics! =)

Anonymous said...

Outstanding lyrical content, or fatal content as u say! keep doing ur thing!

Anonymous said...

The best so far, copyrighted for a reason, huh? good shit man

Anonymous said...

lucky gurl. an ex?