CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Get off my dick

Put it like this,
I appreciate everyone that shows me love on here.
But for those who think they know something about me by reading into my name,
ur wrong as ever.

I dont need some lifeless motherfucker catching beef and passing
judgement when ur not even a bit inclined as 2 who I am.
Fuck u very much,
I dont owe u a bit of an explanation,
so if ur not showing love,
then dont show up at all.
U need 2 run into a knife.

Oh yeah, big shout out 2 my boy Cruz and my girl Sasha,
Loco and everyone else that shows me any bit of love.
I appreciate it, respect is always due, so there u have it.

Whoever doesnt like me, fuck u very much, I'll battle whoever, whenever!
Have a good 1 u miserable fucks, FC all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats exactly how to address it! Keep it real Fatal, I have nothing but love and respect for you as a lyricist and person from what I hear and see, your going to keep doing big things because your head is right and you have your right hand man and woman, keep the best of both worlds and keep blessing us with your lyrics!
Dont forget us little people, alright? =)

one_love said...

I guess that would be a prime example of a bunch of no-lifers. Keep doing what you do best.