CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Musical homicide


Musical homicide making all opposers get back
My pen connects 2 my pad like a clip 2 the mac
Rip rounds on a beat- my lyrics are high danger
16 bars equivalent 2 16 chambers
No stranger 2 static so nothing is 2 dramatic
With an AK flow my lyrics are automatic
Spit sporadic at anything in my stratus
Got the status of a sawed off- fatally the baddest
I'm a savage- down right killing instrumentals
Like a loaded four five pushed right 2 ur temple
Detrimental 2 ur health with the bars I spit
Lyrics rip through a bitch like a hollow tip
Homicide through these beats is my claim 2 fame
I'm impossible 2 change and I cant be tamed
Rip aka Fatal- remember the name
Drop bombs on these beats like Saddam Hussein

4 comments:

JADE said...

I will definitely remember the name! Damn I wish I could hear u! Keep doing ur thing chulo!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT ONE I REALLY want to hear, so get to it alright? ;) Dont forget us lil ppl when u take those final steps up that ladder of success, alrite Fatal? =)

Sasha Sapio said...

My FAVE

I know that you hear it all the time,
but your rhymes are FLAWLESS



sasha m!chelle

EvE said...

This one is really good. Short and to the point. :)

-besos!