CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rip


In case u ain't know let me reinstate it
I'm the greatest know 2 date and I cant be faded
I ain't saying I'm the king don't take it out of context
But I do posses talent so don't try 2 knock it
I'll profit make dollars off of my words
U might learn something I suggest u observe
I'm reserved- homey I'm ahead of my time
I'm tired of hearing lyricists with adolescent rhymes
Adolescent minds try 2 keep me stressing
Disrespecting a nigga need 2 learn some lessons
I cherish this rap game- I take it as a blessing
I'm affectionate with time cuz its oh so precious
With time comes money and also death
I'll strive 2 be the best til I lose my breath
Ya'll ain't hearing me yet ain't ready 4 whats in store
I've been Fatal since they cut my umbilical chord
So of course- I'm ruthless lacking remorse
U don't need 2 ask around nigga I'm the source
If there's something 2 be said bring it 2 me
I ain't a studio gangster- u could find me in da streets
I don't care who u be just bring ur crew
You'll get ur ass whooped quickly that's nothing new
Man I'm used 2 the drama so show respect
Still doing niggas dirty do a background check
Stealing cars, robbing niggas, smoking blunts
That's da gods honest truth I don't have 2 front
That's enough of da past- lets get 2 the present
If u think that I'm soft its a false impression
No questions Miami is the city I'm from
If ur feeling like ur bad- u can come get some
Its Florida- call on the coroner if u come
Why u think on the map we in da shape of a gun?


4 comments:

EvE said...

Love the punchlines in this one.

-besos.

*Crystal* said...

I'm really *disappointed* that I've heard a lot about you but haven't actually heard you, I love *ALL* your lyrics and i think you have a really good chance at making it but where are you?

*Crys*

Anonymous said...

I really think that your lyrics are creative and like your label says they have [fatal] content. I like your style, your site, and the fact that when I read your lyrics I feel that theres a real person "spitting" behind them . Not just a Rap Character. =)

LOCO said...

THIS IS RAW.

''I, TIRED OF HEARING LYRICS WITH ADOLESCENT RHYMES'' - THATS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL TILL I HEAR RAPPERS LIKE U THAT INTEND TO KEEP HIP HOP ALIVE. IM NOT EVEN GONNA LIE, U GOT UR HANDS FULL ON THAT ONE.

BUT KEEP DOING UR THING
-1-