CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life Support

The game is all gimmicks it's no longer competitive
Or poetic,it's pathetic how it's gotten repetitive
It's imperative,that we bring an end to these characters
Sticking their chests out and walking around with arrogance
Lacking any substance,with limited abilities
And artificial concepts,where is the creativity?
Watered down music is getting boring to me
To be honest,I'm an alien,it's foreign to me
I'm orally,metaphorically,miracolous,imaculate
Disasterous,my flow is raw like those coke packages
This is not a hobby homey,I am strictly passionate
You need to stop imagining,your flow is just inadequate
What?are you mad because I'm verbally accurate
I spit so hot,you should call me the devil's advocate
Bullshit rapping is only getting redundant
Rappers parapelic,they stand for nothing!

0 comments: