CLICK HERE FOR FATAL CHICO'S MYSPACE »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You can't play me

I should have known about this bitch from the first impression
She always started dates with expensive suggestions
Like,nothing with bargains was ever in question
Had a fetish for the fetish and a Gucci obsession
I began tuning out when she started requesting
Whenever she wanted items,she would show me affection
She really got bothered,I didn't listen to her pleasures
I told her calm down with those angry gestures
I felt no surprise when the calls minimized
Now she's out and about trying to pimp other guys
It didn't last long when a call came through
Oh I get it,I look cuter whenever your bills due
Bitch please,don't you ever confuse me for a lame
I'm a mac,with a pimp game greater than dames
I suggest you don't test me,you will get hurt
Because I keep hoes in line like buttons on collar shirts,Bitch!

0 comments: